This report from global advisory and consulting firm Quadrant Knowledge Solutions, examines the Managed Detection and Response (MDR) market, including key market drivers; the evolution of the technology solutions that comprise MDR service offerings; the changing attack surface; and how MDR providers are expanding their services portfolios to incorporate other security consulting services, such as incident response (IR), vulnerability management and pen testing.
The report ultimately places many of the key MDR service providers in the Quadrant Knowledge Solutions proprietary SPARK Matrix, a visual representation that categorizes each vendor as an Aspirant, a Challenger, or a Technology Leader.
Pondurance has been recognized as Technology Leader, “…securing strong ratings across the performance parameters of technology excellence and customer impact.”
Read this report to learn more about:
- Emerging MDR technology, market trends and the future market outlook
- Key market drivers fueling the rapid growth of MDR services
- Other security solutions that are becoming part of MDR service offerings
- How changes in cyberattacks and the threat landscape are impacting MDR services
- The distinction between a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) and a MDR services provider
- The capabilities that make Pondurance a MDR Leader